Voicefox logs into your online meeting as an attendee. If you see Voicefox in your attendee list then it is recording and analyzing the meeting.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshoot: Voicefox joined the meeting but dropped off!
- What does Voicefox record and what else does it do while on the meeting?
- Can I remove Voicefox from a meeting?
- Can I ask Voicefox not to record specific portions of the meeting?
- How do you protect my and my attendees' privacy?
- Is it legal to record meetings?
- Should I let my participants know that Voicefox is on the call?
- How do I know that Voicefox is recording and analyzing the meeting?