Yes, since Voicefox is an attendee of the meeting, as the organizer your can eject or boot Voicefox from your online meeting. Every conference system Voicefox integrates with provides this capability. Typically, you go to attendee list, click on Voicefox attendee, and you’ll see the option.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshoot: Voicefox joined the meeting but dropped off!
- What does Voicefox record and what else does it do while on the meeting?
- Can I remove Voicefox from a meeting?
- Can I ask Voicefox not to record specific portions of the meeting?
- How do you protect my and my attendees' privacy?
- Is it legal to record meetings?
- Should I let my participants know that Voicefox is on the call?
- How do I know that Voicefox is recording and analyzing the meeting?