Dated: October 30
Thanks for all the great feedback from all our Beta users in September. We have released numerous bug fixes and usability improvements in October. Here is a highlight of key functionality:
Inviting Voicefox to a meeting
- Invite Voicefox to a meeting without even signing up. Just invite email@example.com to any meeting in your calendar. After the meeting, you'll get an email to set the password and access the meeting.
- Invite Voicefox as an attendee. Previously you could only invite Voicefox as the host of the meeting.
- Works with recurring meetings. Just invite Voicefox to the series, and Voicefox shows up on every meeting
- Works when you create meetings with tools such as Calendly, Hubspot Meeting or x.ai. Once the meeting invite is created, just forward to the invite to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For existing meetings, invite Voicefox by typing meeting link with Voicefox or just forward an email (instead calendar invite) with meeting link to email@example.com
Works with additional conference systems
- Voicefox is now compatible with Blue Jeans (in addition to Google Hangouts, Google Meet and GoToMeeting). See complete list here
Meeting processing and slide accuracy
- Previously, all too often, we'd show the webcam as a captured 'keyframe'. Probably not a deal breaker since you can ignore that thumbnail, but now the algorithm is more accurate.
- Improved messaging when a meeting is not processed. Voicefox now identifies and informs you if it's because no one dialed in, no link included in invite or system error.
Sign up and login
- Significant improvements to the sign-up flow making it easier for new users to invite Voicefox to their first meeting.